The 'Persons Case' is a major historical event. On October 18, 1929 women were declared 'persons in the eyes of the law'.
This multi-use CD celebrates this historical event. Legal status for women was won for women of Canada and also women of all Commonwealth countries of the world!! The songs on this CD can be used at special events with the vocal included or the instrumental tracks can be used to accompany solo artists or choirs! Excellent as a teaching aid for schools or Girl Guides. Excellent for sale in museums and historical site gift shops. Excellent as a gift!!
- The Spirit of The Famous Five
- The Ballad of the Famous Five (English)
- Ballad Des Cinq Femmes Celebres (French)
- The Spirit of The Famous Five (instrumental)
- The Ballad of the Famous Five (instrumental)